Set against the dramatic backdrop of Edinburgh Castle and regarded as the greatest show on Earth, the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo presents an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theatre and dance. An international favourite, the event sees performers from four continents coming together for a truly spectacular show. Our tour includes free time in Edinburgh before the show when you might like to shop in Princes Street or visit the castle.
- Return coach travel from Inverurie, Aberdeen, Stonehaven, Dundee, Perth, Dunfermline or Edinburgh
- 1 night’ hotel accommodation at the Jury’s Inn, Glasgow with bed and breakfast
- A ticket to the Edinburgh Tattoo performance
- Free time in Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Comfortable coach travel throughout
- Services of a holiday host
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Join the coach at your local pickup point, meet your host, then sit back and relax as we journey to our hotel then check in for our overnight stay. Afterwards, we head to the heart of Edinburgh for some free time to explore before the show. Look forward to taking your seat for the greatest show on earth!
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast and some free time in Glasgow before we start our journey home at around midday.