Join us on this 7-night holiday to two of Europe’s most beautiful cities, Salzburg and Vienna. Salzburg, Austria’s fourth largest city and the birthplace of Mozart will be our home for the first 3 nights of the trip. An exceptionally pretty city, we’ll explore Salzburg’s Baroque architecture, manicured parks and green areas on a guided tour. For the second part of our holiday we’ll stay in Austria’s illustrious capital, Vienna. In Vienna, we’ll take another walking tour to discover its luxurious palaces, magnificent buildings and rich history. This trip also provides us with the opportunity to venture outside of the cities and into the Danube Valley, where we’ll get to take in some of the gorgeous scenery of the countryside. You’ll also have plenty of leisure time in both cities to explore based on your interests, with tips from our expert guide.
- Experience the highlights of Austria on this guided group holiday to two of its most famous cities.
- Stay 3 nights in the Baroque city of Salzburg & 4 nights in Vienna, nicknamed “The City of Music”.
- Learn the history of both Salzburg & Vienna on guided walking tours of their must-see attractions.
- Visit shooting locations from the Sound of Music on an optional tour through Salzburg & the Lake District.
- Discover Austria’s scenic countryside on a day trip to the Danube Valley & Benedictine Melk Abbey.
- Relax & unwind with plenty of free time in each location to sightsee at your own pace.
Staying at a 4-star hotel on B&B basis