Speak of Sardinia and the glamorous scalloped bays of Costa Smeralda spring to mind, but the Mediterranean’s second-largest island has so much more to offer.
A closer look reveals delightful surprises at every turn: an exhilarating thousand-mile coastline of translucent sea, white sands and hidden coves; a long history as diverse and fantastic as its rugged landscapes; and a unique identity that is familiar yet distinct from mainland Italy.
- Return flights from a selection of regional airports, with transfers to and from your hotel
- Seven nights’ accommodation in four-star hotels inclusive of all local taxes, with breakfast and four dinners
- Discover hidden cultural treasures in the charming traditional villages of inland Sardinia
- Explore medieval Alghero’s fascinating Catalan heritage on a guided tour
- Tour Italian-influenced Bonifacio in French Corsica with an expert guide
- Admire the fabled Costa Smeralda’s picturesque coastal towns and villages
- Marvel at the Santu Antine nuraghe, one of the thousands of Bronze Age settlements scattered across the island
- Discover the ancient Phoenician ruins at Tharros
- Visit a family-owned wine estate and enjoy a tasting of Sardinia’s excellent wines
- Enjoy scenic drives with superb views along the breathtaking coast
- Feast on traditional Sardinian fare at a family-run agriturismo, a rural restaurant serving dishes made with fresh, local produce
- The services of our experienced and insightful tour manager
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from London Gatwick – departs various dates until October 2020. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.
Sardinia – Alghero, Costa Smeralda and Corsica
- London Gatwick
- London Heathrow
- London Luton
- Other UK airports also available
- 2nd April 2020
- 28th April 2020
- 5th May 2020
- 16th May 2020
- 19th May 2020
- 30th May 2020
- 13th June 2020
- 16th June 2020
- 27th June 2020
- 1st September 2020
- 5th September 2020
- 15th September 2020
- 19th September 2020
- 13th October 2020