Speak of Sardinia and the glamorous scalloped bays of Costa Smeralda spring to mind, but the Mediterranean’s second-largest island has so much more to offer.
A closer look reveals delightful surprises at every turn: an exhilarating thousand-mile coastline of translucent sea, white sands and hidden coves; a long history as diverse and fantastic as its rugged landscapes; and a unique identity that is familiar yet distinct from mainland Italy.
- Return flights from a selection of regional airports, with transfers to and from your hotel
- Seven nights’ accommodation in four-star hotels inclusive of all local taxes, with breakfast and four dinners
- Discover hidden cultural treasures in the charming traditional villages of inland Sardinia
- Explore medieval Alghero’s fascinating Catalan heritage on a guided tour
- Tour Italian-influenced Bonifacio in French Corsica with an expert guide
- Admire the fabled Costa Smeralda’s picturesque coastal towns and villages
- Marvel at the Santu Antine nuraghe, one of the thousands of Bronze Age settlements scattered across the island
- Discover the ancient Phoenician ruins at Tharros
- Visit a family-owned wine estate and enjoy a tasting of Sardinia’s excellent wines
- Enjoy scenic drives with superb views along the breathtaking coast
- Feast on traditional Sardinian fare at a family-run agriturismo, a rural restaurant serving dishes made with fresh, local produce
- The services of our experienced and insightful tour manager
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Sardinia – Alghero, Costa Smeralda and Corsica
- London Gatwick
- London Heathrow
- London Luton
- 9th April 2019
- 27th April 2019
- 4th May 2019
- 18th May 2019
- 8th June 2019
- 11th June 2019
- 10th September 2019
- 14th September 2019
- 15th October 2019