Though separated from the European mainland by the narrowest of channels, Sicily is very different from its nearest neighbour, with a new surprise at every step.
Sicily Resort Stay Tour Highlights:
- Enjoy the amenities at your chosen hotel
- Discover Cefalu’s old town
- Relax on the beach
- Explore the cathedral with its Byzantine mosaics
- Join in the evening passeggiata
- Join optional excursions to Palermo and Monreale, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina, the Aeolian Isles and the Madonie Natural Reserve and hill town Castelbuono
- Seven nights’ bed and breakfast or half-board accommodation in one of our carefully chosen hotels
- Return flights from your chosen UK airport to Italy
- Return airport-to-hotel transfers
- The services of a friendly, experienced resort-based Manager
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Fly to Sicily, meet your Tour Manager and transfer to your hotel in Cefalu.
Enjoy a relaxing day at your hotel, or start exploring Sicily and the surrounding area. Your Tour Manager will be happy to suggest places to visit and things to do.
Visit vibrant, colourful capital Palermo, with its historic Quattro Canti – encapsulating the great port city’s rich history and bustling cafe life. Explore and take in Monreale’s Benedictine monastery, one of Sicily’s greatest glories.
Agrigento is one of the Mediterranean’s most important sites, where the Valley of the Temples gives a vivid impression of the ancient world, as crumbling, but still magnificent, columns and portals are brought to life.
Spend a relaxing day enjoying Celafu, your hotel and the surrounding area.
Journey to Milazzo and cross pristine blue waters, passing Vulcano with its brooding crater, and make landfall on Lipari, enjoying the delights of colourful Lipari Town, or enjoying a dip in a more remote island corner.
Head into the rugged Madonie Mountains, home to protected wildcats and wolves, with over 2,500 colourful plant species, and where age-old practices including sheep farming and olive-growing are continued in ancient hill towns.
Bid “arrivederci” to your Sicilian hosts, and transfer to the airport for the return flight to the UK.
Sicily Resort Stay
- London Gatwick
- London Luton
- London Stansted
- Liverpool John Lennon
- 25th June 2019
- 10th September 2019
- 17th September 2019
- 24th September 2019
- 1st October 2019
- 8th October 2019