Join us on an invigorating walking holiday through Spain’s magnificent Sierra Nevada region.
On this 7-night holiday of a lifetime, we’ll explore the picturesque hillside town of Capileira, enjoy the breathtaking views of the northern face of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and hike through the scenic valley of Taha del Pitres.
On each day-long walk, packed lunches will be included and our group will be accompanied by a local, expert guide to lead us to some of the most spectacular and unspoiled landscapes within this incredible region.
We’ll also enjoy an excursion to the medieval city of Grenada, and have a chance to tour the city’s most famous landmark, the Alhambra. If you’re looking for a trip that provides equal parts adventure and culture, this walking holiday to the Sierra Nevada mountains is the perfect choice!
This trip will include a choice of moderate or challenging routes on each walking day and is ideal for moderately experienced or experienced walkers. The average daily walking distance on moderate walks is between 6km – 13km, with a maximum daily walking duration of up to 5 hours. The average daily walking distance on challenging walks is between 12km – 18km, with a maximum daily walking duration of up to 8 hours.
Sierra Nevada Price Includes
- Explore the rugged terrain of southern Spain on this guided walking holiday
- Stay 7 nights in the spa town of Lanjarón in the Alpujarras region (3* Half Board)
- Embark on 5 days of guided walking in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- See incredible sights like Poqueira Valley & Taha de Pitres
- Experience a full-day excursion to the city of Granada with entrance to the Alhambra
- Enjoy the flexibility to make your own way there
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE