Discover the astounding natural beauty and culture wealth of Slovenia on this 7-night holiday. From stunning coastal views, to charming cities and inspiring architecture, this Eastern European gem will take you by surprise.
On this guided package holiday, we’ll discover Slovenia’s most famous and stunning sight – Lake Bled, enjoy a panoramic boat trip on the Slovenian coastline from Portorož to Izola, and take in the impressive historic buildings of Ljubljana, Slovenia’s capital.
We’ll also venture into neighbouring Italy and enjoy a full day excursion to the city of Trieste.
Based in Lucija- Portorož, a charming resort town on Slovenia’s coast, you’ll also have plenty of leisure time to explore the nearby centre of Portorož, take a stroll along the beach or visit one of the many spas that use mud and brine from the nearby traditional salt pans.
Slovenia & the Gulf of Trieste Tour Highlights
- Explore Eastern Europe on this 7-night holiday to Slovenia & the Gulf of Trieste.
- Stay in Lucija-Portoroz, a resort town on Slovenia’s coast known for its luxurious spas (3* Half Board).
- Learn the history of Slovenia on a guided walking tour of the country’s capital, Ljubljana.
- Discover Slovenia’s most famous attraction, the stunning glacial Lake Bled and medieval Bled castle.
- Take in the beautiful Adriatic Sea by boat, on a half day guided excursion from Portorož to Izola.
- Venture into Italy on a day trip to the incredible seaside Miramare Castle & the medieval town of Trieste.
- Relax & unwind with plenty of free time in Lucija- Portorož with recommendations from your expert guide.