Join us as we trek through gorges, explore national parks, tackle mountain peaks and enjoy ample free time for independent exploration on this guided Slovenia Walking Holiday.
Situated in the heart of Eastern Europe against the backdrop of the Julian Alps, Slovenia is a country that offers unlimited opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts.
During this holiday, we’ll spend 4 nights staying just minutes’ walk from Lake Bohinj and 3 nights in the charming alpine town of Kranjska Gora. With the help of an expert guide, we’ll explore the highlights of the surrounding area on exhilarating walks.
From taking in the spectacular views of Mount Triglav, the highest mountain in Slovenia, to hiking through the stunning Vintgar Gorge, there is plenty to see and discover in this stunning landscape. If you’re ready to uncover one of Europe’s hidden gems by foot then look no further than our Slovenia Walking Holiday.
This trip will include a choice of moderate or challenging routes on each walking day and is ideal for moderately experienced or experienced walkers. The average daily walking distance on moderate walks is between 10km – 13km and the average daily walking distance on challenging walks is between 11km – 20km.
Slovenia Walking Holiday Price Includes
- Discover the untouched natural beauty of Slovenia on this guided walking holiday
- Stay 4 nights at Lake Bohinj & 3 nights in the foothills of the Julian Alps
- Embark on 5 days of guided walking in the Julian Alps with packed lunches included
- Experience highlights like Vintgar Gorge, Mt Triglav & Trenta Valley as you walk
- Enjoy free time to explore Lake Bohinj, Lake Bled & Kranjska Gora at your own pace
- Includes 7 nights on a half board basis (5 packed lunches included and 1 in hotel)
- Enjoy the flexibility to make your own way there
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE