Classical Italy has it all, from world-class art and architecture to stunning scenery, not to mention some of the world’s finest food and wine. It’s ideal for the single traveller, especially if it’s your first time seeing the world on your own.
Tuscany is perhaps best known for its rolling hills, stately cypress trees and isolated farmhouses. But the region is also blessed with some of the most stunning towns and cities in the country; Florence, Siena and Arezzo to name just three. You’ll be able to enjoy all of them before we head to the eternal city of Rome. Nowhere else can quite compare with Rome’s rich history, and so much of it is still visible and tangible as you walk around the city with other solo travellers. You will have the opportunity to visit some of the iconic sites that make this one of the most exciting cities in the world.
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports, plus all hotel transfers
- Seven nights in four-star accommodation inclusive of all local taxes, plus breakfast and four dinners
- Guided tour of historic Rome, home to the Colosseum, the Forum, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish steps and more
- Guided tour of Siena, one of Europe’s finest medieval cities
- Guided tour of Florence, ‘Pearl of the Renaissance’ with a timed visit to the Uffizi, one of the world’s finest art galleries – entrance fees included
- Walking tour of Arezzo, one of Tuscany’ most wonderfully unspoilt medieval cities
- Visit Assisi, the birthplace of St Francis
- Experience Tuscany’s stunning countryside
- A welcome dinner on the first night to get to know your travelling companions
- Services of our experienced tour manager
Subject to availability.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs until September 2019 – from £1,449pp. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.