Solo traveller? Then this South African tour is the one for you. South Africans call their homeland ‘a world in one country’. It covers an area equivalent to five times the size of Britain, with a climate ranging from temperate, Mediterranean and sub-tropical to desert; it offers spectacular scenery with arguably the finest wildlife on earth and no less than eleven official languages. South Africa is truly a world-class destination!
- Return scheduled flights from a selection of regional UK airports (supplements apply and subject to availability)
- Tour the legendary Zulu War battlefields of Isandlwana and Rorke’s Drift with a specialist guide.
- Full-day guided safari in the Kruger National Park, one of the world’s most outstanding game reserves
- Stay in the heart of the gorgeous Western Cape’s Winelands, enjoying a cellar tour and tasting at a 300-year-old wine estate
- Stay three nights in cosmopolitan Cape Town, one of the world’s most naturally beautiful cities, dominated by the instantly recognisable Table Mountain
- Explore legendary Cape of Good Hope and Cape Town’s Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Visit Johannesburg’s Apartheid Museum, a real must in understanding contemporary South Africa
- Gaze at the awe-inspiring Blyde River canyon, the third largest in the world
- Visit Hermanus for the world’s finest on-shore whale watching, dependent on season
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the beautiful small country of Swaziland
- Take an internal flight to the stunning Garden Route
- A welcome dinner on the first night to get to know your travelling companions
- Stay in hand-picked four-star and three-star hotels with daily breakfast, two lunches and three dinners
- The services of our experienced and insightful tour manager throughout
Subject to availability.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.