The Sorrento Peninsula is a popular holiday destination, positioned close to Naples in Campania, offering some of southern Italy’s most famous sights. The unique landscape of hills and valleys is adorned with scented lemon orchards and silvery olive groves, with dramatic cliff tops giving way to picturesque fishing villages.
Overlooking the scenic Bay of Naples, it is the perfect location for a touring holiday, with easy access to the spectacular Amalfi Drive, the charming town of Sorrento, the romantic island of Capri and the ancient ruins of Pompeii.
The old town of Sorrento is a labyrinth of atmospheric cobbled streets, filled with interesting shops, characterful bars, historic churches, pavement cafés and tiny alleyways.
- Flights from Edinburgh or Bristol to Naples
- 7 nights on the Sorrento Peninsula
- A full day excursion to the island of Capri (by hydrofoil)
- A full day excursion to include a morning tour of Sorrento and an afternoon visit to the Pompeii Excavations
- A full day excursion on the Amalfi Coast to include Amalfi , Ravello and a panoramic view over Positano
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Flights from Belfast International also available