South Africa incorporates a vast patchwork of cultures & scenery, which, coupled with superb food makes for a world-class destination.
It covers an area equivalent to five times the size of Britain, with a climate ranging from temperate, Mediterranean and sub-tropical to desert; it offers spectacular scenery with arguably the finest wildlife on earth and no less than eleven official languages.
- Return scheduled flights from a selection of regional UK airports (supplements apply and subject to availability)
- Tour the legendary Zulu War battlefields of Isandlwana and Rorke’s Drift with a specialist guide
- Full-day guided safari in the Kruger National Park, one of the world’s most outstanding game reserves
- Stay in the heart of the gorgeous Western Cape’s Winelands, enjoying a cellar tour and tasting at a 300-year-old wine estate
- Stay three nights in cosmopolitan Cape Town, one of the world’s most naturally beautiful cities, dominated by the instantly recognisable Table Mountain
- Explore legendary Cape of Good Hope and Cape Town’s Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Visit Johannesburg’s Apartheid Museum, a real must in understanding contemporary South Africa
- Gaze at the awe-inspiring Blyde River canyon, the third largest in the world
- Visit Hermanus for the world’s finest on-shore whale watching, dependent on season
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the beautiful small country of Swaziland
- Take an internal flight to the stunning Garden Route
- Stay in hand-picked four-star and three-star hotels with daily breakfast, two lunches and three dinners
- The services of our experienced and insightful tour manager throughout
Subject to availability, single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from London Heathrow – departs various dates until November 2020. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.
South Africa Escorted Tour
- London Heathrow
- Other UK airports also available
- 26th February 2020
- 9th March 2020
- 25th March 2020
- 15th April 2020
- 29th April 2020
- 13th May 2020
- 27th May 2020
- 8th July 2020
- 29th July 2020
- 26th August 2020
- 7th September 2020
- 14th September 2020
- 21st September 2020
- 30th September 2020
- 14th October 2020
- 21st October 2020
- 28th October 2020
- 9th November 2020
- 18th November 2020