According to Herodotus, the ancient Greek historian, the Egyptian civilisation was ‘the gift of the Nile’ – perhaps never have so few words so clearly encapsulated the very basis of a whole culture and its empire.
The Nile then, as now, is the lifeblood of Egypt and it’s extraordinary just how little has changed along its verdant banks over the millennia.
Our five-star Nile cruise explores the mighty monuments, intriguing history and extraordinary artistic masterpieces from the oldest of all the ancient civilisations.
- Return direct scheduled flights
- Seven nights on board, with a choice of spacious cabins, all with river views
- All meals included, plus complimentary on-board tea and coffee
- Guided tour of the amazing temples of Karnak and Luxor
- Visit the pharaohs’ tombs in the Valley of the Kings and the temple of Hatshepsut
- Visit King Tutankhamun’s tomb
- Discover the stunning temples at Kom Ombo and Philae in Aswan
- Enjoy an afternoon sail on a traditional felucca around Kitchener’s Island
- Visit Abu Simbel, the incredible rock temples built by Ramses II
- The services of our experienced and insightful tour manager throughout
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply – for solo options for this tour, click here.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.