A chance to experience what makes Norway so special, our Springtime Fjords cruise from Rosyth makes for the perfect voyage of discovery.
Your fjordland discovery begins after an overnight sail from Rosyth; enjoy a gentle glide along the glassy waters of Lysefjord – only accessible to smaller ships – and witness the rugged beauty of its mountains and cliffs.
Bergen’s many attractions, such as the city’s UNESCO-listed Bryggen Wharf, bustling fish market and Fløibanen funicular railway, will then await your discovery. Perhaps join a local for a hike – it’s a great way to take in the highlights.
It’s then on to Olden, a village tucked away amongst the wonders of Nordfjord. Perhaps tour to the Briksdal Glacier to see and hear vast, creaking ice formations, or even take in the unspoilt tranquillity of Lovatnet Lake.
For the very best views of Nordfjord’s vast mountain valleys, take a ride on Loen Skylift to see them from high above the azure waters. Finally, you can look forward to scenic cruising of Nordfjord and past Hornelen – North Europe’s tallest sea cliff – for a memorable end to your time in Norway.
- Scenic cruise size-restricted Lysefjord
- Tour to Briksdal Glacier from Olden
- Take a funicular to the top of Mount Floyen
- Comfortable, stylish cabins and suites equipped with a Smart TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge and individually controlled air conditioning
- A tempting choice of cuisine every day throughout your cruise – with five-course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets, late-night snacks and much more
- Unlimited, self-service tea and coffee available 24hrs at selected venues, complimentary afternoon tea* with sandwiches and cakes, and in-room sandwiches and snacks
- A full programme of evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, comedy, dancing and live music
- Full use of on board leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and gym
- A wide choice of engaging on board activities and lectures throughout the day
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance)
- Luggage porterage between your cabin and the drop-off/pick-up point
- Formal welcome and/or Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet
Day 1: Rosyth (Edinburgh), United Kingdom
Day 2: Cruising Lyseford, Norway
Day 3: Bergen, Norway
Day 4: Olden, Norway
Day 5: Cruising Nordfjord, Norway
Day 6: Cruising by Hornelen, Norway
Day 7: Arrive back at Rosyth (Edinburgh), United Kingdom