SAVE UP TO 45% – Valid on bookings made by 31st March 2020
Join us aboard Marco Polo for a delightful spring cruise from Bristol to Portsmouth. Sail across the the Channel to Normandy, and through the upper reaches of the River Seine to Rouen. Wander the city’s narrow streets past half-timbered houses, stop to admire the one-handed, blue-and-gold face of the Gros Horloge, see the magnificent Cathédrale Notre-Dame, and relax with a drink in the Place du Vieux-Marche, where Joan of Arc once stood trial.
Spend a relaxed evening on board as Marco Polo heads back down the Seine overnight, then step ashore the following morning to discover pretty harbourside and brightly painted houses that so inspired the French Impressionists of Honfleur.
River Seine Experience Ports of Call Include:
- Rouen, France
- Honfleur, France
- 4 nights’ accommodation in your choice of cabin
- Full-board arrangements including full breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and midnight snacks
- On-board entertainment as arranged
- Calls at ports as detailed in the itinerary
- The services of a friendly, professional crew and cruise staff
- Port charges and taxes
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Depart from Bristol, Avonmouth
Arrive in Portsmouth