Join us for Still Game Live in Glasgow.
Aye, sadly, it’s closing time at the Clansman as Still Game stars Ford Kiernan and Greg Hemphill declare that they will be retiring their characters from the stage after a third and final theatre run at the outstanding SSE Hydro.
However, fans are in for a treat as the full television show cast unites for the last time before the curtain comes down on this hilarious and much loved comedy series. Join us for this fond farewell and look forward to laughing out loud at the antics of Jack and Victor alongside their Craiglang sidekicks – Isa, Winston, Tam, Boabby and Navid. No doubt, along with the fun and merriment there will be a touch of emotion at this unmissable goodbye…
- Return coach travel from Inverurie, Aberdeen, Stonehaven, Dundee, Perth, Dunfermline or Edinburgh
- 1 night hotel accommodation at the Jury’s Inn, Glasgow on a bed and breakfast basis
- A £70 priced ticket to the evening performance of Still Game Live – The Final Farewell at the SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- Spend free time in Glasgow
- Comfortable coach travel throughout – including transfers from the hotel to the Hydro
- Services of a Tour Manager
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Join the coach at your local pickup point then relax as we journey to the Jurys Inn Glasgow and check in for our bed and breakfast stay. From here, we rejoin our coach and make our way to the SSE Hydro to take our seats for a side-splitting performance of the star studded, Still Game Live: The Final Farewell spectacular. Watch enthralled as the show’s cast treat you to a hilarious adventure. After the show your coach will return you to your hotel.
After breakfast, enjoy some free time in Glasgow city centre – perhaps browse the shops or take a sightseeing circuit on the hop on, hop off bus. Later, we make our way home.