Enjoy a memorable taste of the Fred. Olsen cruise experience, as Balmoral shows you the beauty and diversity of the Norwegian fjords on this 5-night escape.
Your time in Norway will be shorter, but every moment spent in our homeland will be one to remember, from the moment your smaller ship diverts into Lysefjord to provide views of its dramatic cliffs, mountains and rock formations to when you head for home after taking in the verdant summertime landscapes of Nordfjord and seeing the towering Hornelen sea cliff as the sun sets.
In between these special scenic cruising experiences, you’ve opportunities for exploration ashore too, in two contrasting destinations.
During a visit to Bergen, perhaps join a local for a hike to see the city through native eyes and enjoy the view from atop Mount Floyen, and discover highlights such as UNESCO-listed Bryggen Wharf and the Troldhaugen Museum. Within Nordfjord, tour from Olden to the spectacular Briksdal Glacier to see this wonder in all its glory and hear the icescapes’ eerie creaking.
What You’ll Love
- A 5-night taste of the Fred. Olsen cruise experience and Norway’s natural beauty
- Scenic cruise into dramatic Lysefjord, Nordfjord and by Hornelen sea cliff at sunset
- Experience Bergen like a local, and see Briksdal Glacier on tour from Olden
- Comfortable, stylish cabins and suites equipped with a Smart TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge and individually controlled air conditioning
- A tempting choice of cuisine every day throughout your cruise – with five-course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets, late-night snacks and much more
- Unlimited, self-service tea and coffee available 24hrs at selected venues, complimentary afternoon tea* with sandwiches and cakes, and in-room sandwiches and snacks
- A full programme of evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, comedy, dancing and live music
- Full use of on board leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and gym
- A wide choice of engaging on board activities and lectures throughout the day
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance)
- Luggage porterage between your cabin and the drop-off/pick-up point
- Formal welcome and/or Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet