Your summertime fjords cruise from Rosyth begins after an overnight crossing to Norway; enjoy a gentle glide along the glassy waters of Lysefjord – only accessible to smaller ships – and witness the rugged beauty of its mountains and cliffs.
Bergen’s many attractions, such as the city’s UNESCO-listed Bryggen Wharf, bustling fish market and Fløibanen funicular railway, will then await your discovery. Perhaps join a local for a hike – it’s a great way to take in the highlights.
It’s then on to Olden, a village tucked away amongst the wonders of Nordfjord. Perhaps tour to the Briksdal Glacier to see and hear vast, creaking ice formations, or even take in the unspoilt tranquillity of Lovatnet Lake.
For the very best views of Nordfjord’s vast mountain valleys, take a ride on Loen Skylift to see them from high above the azure waters. Finally, you can look forward to scenic cruising of Nordfjord and past Hornelen – North Europe’s tallest sea cliff – for a memorable end to your time in Norway.
- Visit the Briksdal Glacier from Olden
- Scenic cruise along Hjørundfjord
- View Ålesund from atop Mount Aksla
- Comfortable, stylish cabins and suites equipped with a Smart TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge and individually controlled air conditioning
- A tempting choice of cuisine every day throughout your cruise – with five-course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets, late-night snacks and much more
- Unlimited, self-service tea and coffee available 24hrs at selected venues, complimentary afternoon tea* with sandwiches and cakes, and in-room sandwiches and snacks
- A full programme of evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, comedy, dancing and live music
- Full use of on board leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and gym
- A wide choice of engaging on board activities and lectures throughout the day
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance)
- Luggage porterage between your cabin and the drop-off/pick-up point
- Formal welcome and/or Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet
Fri 29 Jul: Depart Rosyth, United Kingdom
Sun 31 Jul: Olden, Norway
Sun 31 Jul: Crusing Nordfjord, Norway
Sun 31 Jul: Cruising by Hornlen, Norway
Mon 01 Aug: Alesund, Norway
Mon 01 Aug: Cruising by Hornelen, Norway
Wed 03 Aug: Arrive back at Rosyth (Edinburgh), United Kingdom