Spectacular mountain scenery … the iconic and unmistakeable Matterhorn … dramatic rides on railways, chair lifts and cable cars … awe-inspiring views of glaciers and summits … gentle valley slopes and lush meadows disturbed only by cowbells and chalets … This is Switzerland at its most wonderful and you’ll enjoy the very best that this unique country has to offer during eight remarkable days that will stay with you forever.
- Return travel from a selection of airports and transfers to and from your hotel included
- Seven nights in three and four-star accommodation, including all local taxes, with breakfast and dinner
- Visit Zermatt and the iconic Matterhorn, probably the world’s most instantly recognisable peak
- Travel on the Glacier Express, twisting its way through breathtaking alpine scenery and one of the world’s greatest rail experiences with train ticket included
- Enjoy an included trip on the Bernina Express, another world-class railway journey
- Visit Montreux on the shores of Lake Geneva, known as the ‘Swiss Riviera’
- Travel on the charming Centovalli railway, across a ‘hundred scenic valleys’ to Locarno – train ticket included
- Visit Italy’s fabulous Lake Maggiore and the delightful town of Stresa plus take an included lake cruise around the beautiful Borromean islands
- Services of our experienced tour manager
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Switzerland, the Matterhorn and the Glacier Express
- London Gatwick
- London Heathrow
- London Luton
- 24th May 2019
- 10th June 2019
- 28th June 2019
- 5th July 2019
- 10th July 2019
- 10th August 2019
- 7th September 2019