Travel with us to discover Tenerife Coast & Country. On this relaxing holiday, we’ll explore the best of the Island’s amazing scenery and fascinating history.
Excursions will include visits to UNESCO World Heritage city of La Laguna; the joint capital of the Canary Islands, Santa Cruz; and a full day sightseeing trip around the island.
We’ll also get to explore the island’s rugged mountainous landscape on a day trip to Mount Teide National Park to see the volcano that gave birth to Tenerife nearly 12 million years ago.
This trip also includes plenty of leisure time to relax on Tenerife’s black sand beaches or discover the island at your own pace, with helpful recommendations on what to see and do from your expert guide.
Tenerife Coast & Country Tour Highlights
- Discover the perfect climate & scenic landscape of Tenerife on this 7-night guided sun holiday.
- Stay in the seaside town of Puerto de la Cruz, known for its volcanic-sand beaches & saltwater pools (4* Full Board).
- Venture to the highest peak in Spain, Mount Teide, on a guided half day excursion.
- Enjoy a half day excursion to two of the island’s largest cities Santa Cruz & La Laguna.
- Take in some of Tenerife’s most spectacular landscapes on a full day guided tour of the island.
- Relax & unwind with plenty of free time to soak up the sun or explore at your own pace.