If you are considering a holiday that combines amazing scenery with a relaxing stay by the sea, then look no further than Tenerife Coast & Country. Tenerife is the largest of the Canary Islands and has a rich history with the earliest known settlement dating back to 200 BC. The island has a rugged volcanic landscape, which is dominated by Mount Teide towards the centre. It has both sand and pebble beaches along its 213 miles of coastline and a huge variety of flora and fauna.
Tenerife is the most popular of the Canary Islands for visitors and on this 7-night escorted holiday you will experience the very best of what it has to offer. Excursions will include trips to the UNESCO World Heritage colonial city of La Laguna, a visit to Mount Teide National Park as well as plenty of time to relax at your own pace. Come with us and discover ‘The Island of Eternal Spring’.
- Flights from Edinburgh, London and Bristol to Tenerife
- 7 nights in Puerto de la Cruz
- A half day excursion to the capital, Santa Cruz, and the colonial city of La Laguna
- A full day island tour, taking in the Basilca de la Candelaria and some of Tenerife’s most spectacular landscapes
- A half day excursion to Mount Teide, the highest peak in Spain
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Flights from Belfast International also available