Join us to find out why the Algarve is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Europe. The Algarve is famous for its year-round superb climate, dramatic landscape, quaint villages, and fantastic beaches. On this 7-night guided holiday you will have time to relax and uncover the Algarve at your own pace. From the cobbled lanes in Faro to the charming seaside town of Olhão, there is so much to discover. We’ll enjoy excursions to a vineyard, with guided tour of the wine cellar as well as walk through the historic centre to see the Town Hall Square. Unwind with plenty of leisure time to relax on one of the many great beaches, or simply stroll around the town and visit the abundance of bars, shops, restaurants, and local markets located near your resort.
- Uncover the best of the Algarve coast on this 7-night guided holiday
- Enjoy a full-day tour of Faro, Tavira and Olhão
- Discover the historic village of Silves and enjoy wine tasting served with some traditional tapas
- Relax and explore the Algarve at your own pace
- Return flights from Glasgow (16 Feb, 16 Mar) and Aberdeen (15 Apr, 18 May) to Faro
Staying at a 4-star hotel on half board basis