Enjoy a guided tour of the fascinating Hungarian capital Budapest, imperial city of two halves straddling the mighty Danube, plus spectacular cruising along the famously dramatic Danube Bend in all its wintry splendour.
Discover delightful Bratislava, Slovakia’s fast emerging capital, on our guided tour then wander the atmospheric markets of its lovely baroque old town, beautifully restored to its former glory.
After a guided tour of the grand imperial city of Vienna, seeing the main sights at this spectacular time of the year, explore some of the capital’s traditional markets with their huge range of inspirational gifts and tempting Christmas fayre. Relax on board and enjoy the stunning river views on our return to Budapest to explore further and soak up the lovely festive ambience of its seasonal markets.
- 3 guided tours of Budapest, Vienna and Bratislava
- 5 nights on board in your choice of luxury cabin or suite, with river views
- All meals on board from dinner on your day of arrival through to breakfast on your day of departure (except one lunch), including welcome cocktails and the Captain’s Dinner
- Complimentary on-board tea and coffee
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi (connection speeds may vary)
- Return scheduled flights from 10 regional airports (a supplement may apply)
- Five-star service from an English-speaking crew and knowledgeable local guides
- Services of a Riviera Travel cruise director and concierge
- All port charges, airport taxes and overseas transfers
- No surcharges guaranteed
- ABTA, ATOL and IATA protection
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs December 2019 & 2020. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.