Combine a luxury weekend spa break with a day out at the world’s greatest steeplechase – the Grand National. This famous and prestigious horse race is a major highlight of the sporting calendar with sleek horses racing more than four miles and jumping thirty fences over two laps.
This unmissable event has made Becher’s Brook and The Chair landmarks and the likes of Red Rum and Aldaniti household names. It is sure to filled with drama, excitement and unpredictability.
Choose between entrance to the Steeplechase Enclosure or the Festival Zone.
- Return coach travel from Inverurie, Aberdeen, Stonehaven, Dundee, Perth, Dunfermline or Edinburgh
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation at the Mercure Manchester Norton Grange Hotel & Spa on a Diner, Bed and Breakfast basis
- Enjoy a day at the Grand National with a ticket for the Steeplechase Enclusure (upgrade to the Festival Zone ticket for a supplement of £30pp)
- Comfortable coach travel throughout
- Services of a holiday host
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
The Grand National Itinerary
Join the coach at your local pickup point, meet your host then sit back and relax as we journey south with rest stops along the way. We check into the Mercure Norton Grange for our two night stay.
We head to Aintree where the drama and excitement will be mounting ahead of the Grand National – the pinnacle of the racing season. Time to pick your favourite!
After breakfast, we journey home.