Discover the heart of France along the Seine with visits into romantic Paris and historic Normandy. Journey along the Seine’s sweeping meanders, before exploring the delights of Rouen, Caudebec, Vernon, Paris and many more spectacular sights.
- Return flights from 9 regional airports
- 7 nights’ aboard MS Swiss Ruby
- Guided tour of historic Rouen
- Visit to Claude Monet’s house and beautiful garden
- Explore Vernon, one of Normandy’s most picturesque towns
- Guided tour of Paris
- See the Bayeux Tapestry
- Tour the D-Day Normandy Beaches
- Stop in Les Andelys, village of half-timbered houses and twisted alleys
- Visit to delightful Honfleur, one of Normandy’s most alluring fishing ports
- Cruise through the delightful Seine Valley
- Price includes full board (except one lunch), from dinner on your day of arrival to breakfast on your final day
- Services of a Riviera Travel cruise director
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs various dates until October 2020. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.
The Seine, Paris and Normandy River Cruise
- Other UK airports also available
- 28th September 2019
- 28th April 2020
- 5th May 2020
- 23rd June 2020
- 7th July 2020
- 25th August 2020
- 15th September 2020
- 20th October 2020