Discover the heart of France along the Seine with visits into romantic Paris and historic Normandy. Journey along the Seine’s sweeping meanders, before exploring the delights of Rouen, Caudebec, Vernon, Paris and many more spectacular sights.
- 7 nights on board in your choice of luxury cabin or suite, with river views
- 9 visits and tours, including guided tours of Paris and Rouen; visits to Caudebec, Les Andelys and Vernon; and excursions to Claude Monet’s house, Honfleur, the D-Day Normandy Beaches and the world-famous Bayeux Tapestry
- All meals on board from dinner on your day of arrival through to breakfast on your day of departure (except one lunch), including a welcome dinner and the Captain’s Dinner
- Complimentary on-board tea and coffee
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi (connection speeds may vary)
- Return scheduled flights from 10 regional airports or Eurostar seat from London St Pancras International with regional rail connections available (a supplement may apply)
- Five-star service from an English-speaking crew and knowledgeable local guides
- Services of a Riviera Travel cruise director and concierge
- All port charges, airport taxes and overseas transfers
- No surcharges guaranteed
- ABTA, ATOL and IATA protection
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Glasgow – departs September 2020. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.