From romantic Paris, we slip our moorings and commence our wonderfully scenic cruise along the beautiful and majestic Seine into the heart of one of France’s most historic and picturesque regions, Normandy.
With time to enjoy the historic little town of Les Andelys en route, we continue our journey along the Seine’s sweeping meanders, before exploring the delights of Rouen, one of Europe’s finest medieval cities with its stunning cathedral and tangle of atmospheric winding streets.
- Seven nights on board in your choice of luxury cabin or suite, with river views
- Return scheduled flights from 10 regional airports or Eurostar seat from London St Pancras
- International with regional rail connections available
- Nine visits and tours, including guided tours of Paris, Honfleur and Rouen; visits to Caudebec, Les Andelys and Vernon; and excursions to Claude Monet’s house, the D-Day Normandy Beaches and the world-famous Bayeux Tapestry
- All meals on board from dinner on your day of arrival through to breakfast on your day of departure (except one lunch), including a welcome dinner and the Captain’s Dinner
- Five-star service from an English-speaking crew and knowledgeable local guides
- Complimentary on-board tea and coffee
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
- Services of a Riviera Travel cruise director and concierge
- All port charges, airport taxes and overseas transfers
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
The Seine, Paris and Normandy River Cruise
- Other UK airports also available
- 20th April 2021
- 11th May 2021
- 22nd June 2021
- 6th July 2021
- 10th August 2021
- 31st August 2021
- 14th September 2021
- 19th October 2021