Discover the heart of France along the Seine with visits into romantic Paris and historic Normandy. Journey along the Seine’s sweeping meanders, before exploring the delights of Rouen, Caudebec, Vernon, Paris and many more spectacular sights.
- Return flights from 9 regional airports or seats on the Eurostar from London St Pancras International with regional rail connections available.
- 7 nights’ aboard MS Swiss Ruby
- Guided tour of historic Rouen
- Visit to Claude Monet’s house and beautiful garden
- Explore Vernon, one of Normandy’s most picturesque towns
- Guided tour of Paris
- See the Bayeux Tapestry
- Tour the D-Day Normandy Beaches
- Stop in Les Andelys, village of half-timbered houses and twisted alleys
- Visit to delightful Honfleur, one of Normandy’s most alluring fishing ports
- Cruise through the delightful Seine Valley
- Price includes full board (except one lunch), from dinner on your day of arrival to breakfast on your final day
- Services of a Riviera Travel cruise director
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
The Seine, Paris and Normandy River Cruise
- Eurostar - London St Pancras
- 22nd June 2019
- 29th June 2019
- 6th July 2019
- 13th July 2019
- 31st August 2019
- 7th September 2019
- 14th September 2019
- 21st September 2019
- 28th September 2019
- 5th October 2019