Trek through alpine meadows, across craggy hilltops and alongside crystalline glacial lakes on this guided Transylvania walking holiday.
We’ll spend 5 nights in the charming town of Brasov and, over the course of 5 walking days, explore some of the breathtaking mountain ranges that make up the Carpathians including the Fagaras, Piatra Mare, Piatra Craiului and Bucegi Mountains. Encounter unusual rock formations and rugged canyons, and marvel at magnificent views out across some of Romania’s most impressive landscapes.
Of course, no stay in Transylvania would be complete without a visit to the imposing medieval fortress of Dracula’s Castle and the country’s captivating capital city, Bucharest. With a perfect mix of outdoor activity and cultural sightseeing, this holiday is the best way to discover Romania’s highlights.
During this holiday, you will be able to choose between a leisurely or moderate walking level, on three of the five walking days. On two of the five walking days only a leisurely walk will be offered. The average daily walking distance on leisurely walks is between 4km – 13km, with a maximum daily walking duration of 4 hours. The average daily walking distance on moderate walks is between 6km – 13km, with a maximum daily walking duration of up to 6 hours.
Transylvania Walking Holiday Price Includes
- Explore the Romanian countryside on this guided walking holiday to Transylvania
- Stay 2 nights in Romania’s capital, Bucharest & 5 nights in the charming town of Brasov
- Enjoy 5 days of guided walking through the mountain ranges of Transylvania
- Experience Bucharest with a guided city tour & enjoy free time to explore at leisure
- See highlights like Craiului Mountains and the Seven Ladders Canyon as you walk
- Includes 7 nights on a bed and breakfast basis (5 packed lunches)
- Enjoy the flexibility to make your own way there
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE