Join us for a fantastic late-value Tuscany Late Deal Flying direct from Inverness.
Late Getaway Holiday Options
- 3* hotel (non-named) on a bed and breakfast basis – £479pp
- 3* hotel (non-named) on a half board basis – £499pp
- 3* Single room supplement – £70
- 4* hotel (non-named) on a bed and breakfast basis – £579
- 4* hotel (non-named) on a half board basis – £639
- Single room supplement – £91
Don’t miss your chance to enjoy great late savings on normal prices on this very special offer. Enjoy a wonderful break in one of Tuscany’s most celebrated spa resorts.
Our Allocated on Arrival Hotels Offers are a great way to save. Choose a star-rating and board-basis to suit your budget, and we’ll choose you a hotel to match.
Tuscany Late Deal Flying direct from Inverness Holiday Highlights:
- The chance to stroll around Montecatini
- Excellent shopping and a fine array of restaurants
- Enjoy a host of wellness therapies and treatments
- Riding one of the world’s oldest funicular railways up to Montecatini Alto
- The chance to join excursions to Florence, Pisa and Lucca, Portofino, and through the stunning Chianti countryside
- Seven nights’ accommodation in your chosen Montecatini hotel
- Return flights from Inverness to Italy
- Return airport-to-hotel transfers
- The services of a friendly, experienced resort-based Manager
Single supplements apply. Offer is subject to availability.
Tuscany Late Deal Flying direct from Inverness Itinerary
Day One: Fly to Italy
Fly direct from Inverness to Bergamo Il Caravaggio (BGY) to meet your Tour Manager and transfer to your allocated Tuscany hotel.
Days Two to Seven: Enjoy Tuscany
Spend the days relaxing at the hotel, or head out to explore the Tuscan countryside. Alternatively, join one or more of our great-value optional excursions, which give you the opportunity to discover some of the region’s treasures.
- A Florence city tour
- A full-day visit to Portofino
- A full-day visit to Pisa and Lucc
- A full-day visit to Volterra, Certaldo and San Gimignano
Day Eight: Fly back to the UK
Bid “Arrivederci Italia”, as you transfer back to your airport and check in for your flight back to Inverness.