Victoria Falls, arguably Africa’s greatest natural wonder, with often overlooked Botswana and incredible Cape Town, what a tour!
There is something almost haunting about Africa and everyone should visit it at least once during their lives. Its sense of vastness and isolation, whilst at the same time a unique closeness to nature, leaves an indelible mark on its visitors and on this incredible three-country tour, you see some of the very best it has to offer.
Our tour offers incredible variety: the amazing natural wonder of Victoria Falls, the enthralling safari experiences of Botswana and the sophisticated style of Cape Town.
You will return home with some wonderful photographs and incredible memories: an invigorating and uplifting reminder of how wonderfully diverse and beautiful our planet really is.
- Return flights & transfers
- 3 to 4-star accommodation
- 13 meals: 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 3 dinners
- Visit the stunning Victoria Falls, with an optional helicopter flight
- Cruise the Zambezi River on the ‘African Queen’ during sunset
- Explore Chobe National Park by jeep and boat safari
- Stay in cosmopolitan Cape Town with a guided tour and free time
- Full-day tour of the Cape of Good Hope, seeing Africa’s only penguin colony on Boulders Beach
- Tour the Western Cape’s Winelands with a winery visit and tasting
- Expert tour manager
Subject to availability, single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.