Experience so much more on board our Vienna, Bohemia and Treasures of the Danube River Cruise.
Take a stroll along Vienna’s grand boulevards, admiring its magnificent Baroque architecture and dazzling palaces, before soaking up the historic atmosphere in one of the city’s legendary cafés over coffee and cake as the Viennese have for centuries – here in one of the most elegant capitals in the world. Immerse yourself in its remarkable cultural heritage: with priceless art collections, superb museums, world-famous orchestras and the opera, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Then there’s chance to truly unwind as our exquisite ship takes you on a journey of discovery along one of the most famous waterways in the world, the mighty Danube, which snakes its way between the vine-clad slopes of the picturesque Wachau. Wander the ancient twisting streets of some of the most quintessentially charming towns in the region: breathtakingly medieval Regensburg with its soaring Gothic cathedral and picture-perfect Český Krumlov, set amidst a fairy-tale Bohemian landscape of rolling hills, glittering mountain streams and shimmering lakes. Discover the famous abbeys at Göttweig and Aldersbach, one of the most important Baroque churches in southern Germany, and lose yourself amongst the quaint jumble of houses in delightful Passau and bustling Linz with its fascinating Roman past before we return to glorious Vienna – a spectacular finale to a truly exceptional cruise.
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel included
- 7 nights on board in your choice of luxury cabin or suite, with river views
- Guided tours in Vienna and Regensburg
- Full day excursion to discover Český Krumlov or Linz, on a guided tour
- Guided tour of Göttweig Abbey
- Visits to Krems, Passau, Aldersbach Abbey and Schönbrunn Palace
- All meals on board from dinner on your day of arrival through to breakfast on your day of departure (except one lunch), including welcome cocktails, a welcome dinner and the Captain’s Dinner
- Live classical quartet recital on board
- Return scheduled flights from 8 regional airports
- Five-star service from an English-speaking crew and knowledgeable local guides
- Services of a Riviera Travel Cruise Director & Concierge
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.
Vienna, Bohemia and Treasures of the Danube River Cruise
- Other UK airports also available
- 4th July 2020
- 11th July 2020
- 18th July 2020
- 25th July 2020
- 1st August 2020
- 8th August 2020
- 15th August 2020
- 22nd August 2020
- 29th August 2020
- 5th September 2020
- 12th September 2020