Take a stroll along Vienna’s grand boulevards, admiring its magnificent Baroque architecture and dazzling palaces, before soaking up the historic atmosphere in one of the city’s legendary cafés over coffee and cake as the Viennese have for centuries – here in one of the most elegant capitals in the world. Immerse yourself in its remarkable cultural heritage: with priceless art collections, superb museums, world-famous orchestras and the opera, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Then there’s chance to truly unwind as our exquisite ship takes you on a journey of discovery along one of the most famous waterways in the world, the mighty Danube, which snakes its way between the vine-clad slopes of the picturesque Wachau.
Wander the ancient twisting streets of some of the most quintessentially charming towns in the region: breathtakingly medieval Regensburg with its soaring Gothic cathedral and picture-perfect Český Krumlov, set amidst a fairy-tale Bohemian landscape of rolling hills, glittering mountain streams and shimmering lakes.
Discover the famous abbeys at Göttweig and Aldersbach, one of the most important Baroque churches in southern Germany, and lose yourself amongst the quaint jumble of houses in delightful Passau and bustling Linz with its fascinating Roman past before we return to glorious Vienna – a spectacular finale to a truly exceptional cruise.
- Change your booking free up to 45 days before travel
- Covid Cancellation protection included as standard
- Happy by day two or we’ll bring you home with a full refund
- Return flights & transfers
- Seven nights on board in your choice of luxury cabin or suite, with river views
- Nine visits and guided tours including Vienna, Regensburg and Linz; full day excursion to Český Krumlov with guided tour; guided tour of Göttweig Abbey; and visits to Krems, Passau, Aldersbach Abbey and Schönbrunn Palace
- Live classical recital on board
- All meals on board from dinner on your day of arrival through to breakfast on your day of departure, including a welcome dinner and the Captain’s Dinner
- A packed lunch during the full day trip to Český Krumlov
- Five-star service from an English-speaking crew and knowledgeable local guides
- Complimentary on-board tea and coffee
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.