Mist shrouded mountains, vibrant green forests, rice paddies and white beaches await you on this captivating Vietnam and Cambodia Solo Escorted Tour.
Vietnam is more than just history and scenery. It also boasts a world-class gastronomic heritage: a delicious fusion of Malay, Chinese and Thai cuisines. With plenty of French-run restaurants thrown in for good measure, all at excellent prices, you really are in for a treat!
Our tour in Cambodia includes a stay in the capital, Phnom Penh. Beautifully located at the confluence of the Mekong and Tonle Sap rivers, Phnom Penh, with its vibrant riverside ambience, is one of the ‘hidden gems’ of Asian cities.
Vietnam and Cambodia are countries in flux, but bicycles and mopeds still outnumber cars by 100 to 1, so now is the time to visit these most fascinating and colourful destinations, whilst so much of their unique character and traditions are still in evidence!
- Return travel from the UK with premium economy upgrades at a supplement, plus transfers to and from the hotel included
- Hand-picked four and five-star accommodation, including all local taxes, with breakfast and five meals included
- Guided tour of the fascinating Cu-Chi tunnels, the former Vietcong underground stronghold and a poignant reminder of the US-Vietnam conflict
- Visit the Angkor ruins, a UNESCO-listed complex of ancient temples and one of the world’s greatest ancient sites
- Cycle rickshaw tour of Hanoi seeing the Temple of Literature, tree-lined avenues, colonial belle-époque villas
- See the hauntingly beautiful and inspirational countryside with shimmering rice fields, where buffaloes are tended by farmers adorned with conical hats
- Visit to Hue with a guided tour of the Citadel and Forbidden City plus visit the Thien Mu Pagoda and Emperor Tu Duc’s temple
- City tour of Phnom Penh including the Tuol Sleng Museum
- Take a leisurely cruise in UNESCO-listed Ha Long Bay aboard a converted Chinese junk
- Enjoy a full-day trip on the mighty Mekong delta, the world’s 10th-largest river system
- A welcome dinner on the first night to get to know your travelling companions
- Services of our experienced tour manager
Subject to availability.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying from London Heathrow – departs until November 2020. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.
Vietnam and Cambodia for Solo Travellers
- London Heathrow
- 20th September 2019
- 29th November 2019
- 14th January 2020
- 25th February 2020
- 17th March 2020
- 1st May 2020
- 18th September 2020
- 27th November 2020