Get up close to incredible numbers of penguins, seals and whales, stunning mountain scenery and gigantic icebergs on a trip of a lifetime to Antarctica – the Great White Continent.
Aboard our strong, ice-class expedition vessel, the four-star MV Ocean Atlantic, we’ll get as close as possible to the dramatic coastline, full of rocky mountain peaks and immense glaciers breaking off into iceberg-filled bays and fjords. Our shore landings and cruises in sturdy Zodiac dinghies are a highlight and an integral part of the itinerary, enabling all our expedition guests to set foot several times on the Antarctic continent, as well as the many fascinating subantarctic islands. We travel at the peak of the Antarctic summer, when temperatures edge up above freezing and the days are long. It is the perfect time to enjoy the vast, almost other-worldly landscapes and outstanding wildlife.
Any voyage to Antarctica is one of life’s great adventures, but with a maximum capacity of just 103 cabins aboard the Ocean Atlantic, this cruise offers the perfect balance of extraordinary polar experiences and a comfortable first-class vessel. All shore landings, excursions, lectures and meals on board, plus your flights and pre- and post-cruise stays in Ushuaia and Buenos Aires are included, leaving you free to enjoy a magnificent expedition experience.
- Experience the incredible sights of calving glaciers, vast ice sheets and iceberg-filled bays amongst the mountainous terrain of the Antarctic Peninsula and South Shetland Islands
- Step ashore on the world’s least visited continent
- Wonder at the diversity and abundance of wildlife in the icy wilderness
- All shore excursions on the MV Ocean Atlantic’s fleet of Zodiac dinghies
- A programme of fascinating lectures by the on-board team of enthusiastic and knowledgeable expedition guides
- Photography advice from our specialist tour manager
- A polar expedition parka Return direct flights from the UK to Buenos Aires Return domestic flights to Ushuaia in Tierra del Fuego
- A nine-night cruise on the ice strengthened four-star MV Ocean Atlantic, including all meals
- Stay in four-star hotels in Ushuaia and Buenos Aires
- The services of our experienced and insightful tour manager throughout
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.