The sights and sounds of New York & Washington are familiar from countless Hollywood films and TV dramas – but nothing can prepare you for the sheer extraordinary scale and vitality of these remarkable cities.
The iconic Manhattan skyline reflects the very essence of the United States – striving to be the biggest and the best! We enjoy a wonderful day on board the Maple Leaf train service crossing into Canada spending two nights at Niagara Falls, seeing this incredible natural phenomenon from all angles.
- Return travel from the UK with premium economy upgrades available at a supplement, and transfers to and from the hotels included
- Stay in hand-picked four-star and three-star accommodation. 2019 tours include daily breakfast
- Guided tours of Washington with our local expert guide seeing the White House, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial and visit Arlington Cemetery
- Marvel at the sheer power of Niagara Falls with a cruise on the famous Hornblower, plus visit the Daredevil Museum and the Niagara Tunnels
- Explore New York with a two-day Hop-On Hop-Off bus pass, seeing the Big Apple’s most amazing sights, including bustling Times Square, the iconic Rockefeller Centre, beautiful Central Park and the famous Empire State Building
- Visit Mount Vernon, George Washington’s impressive home along the Potomac River, with landscaped gardens, pioneer farm, and fascinating museum dedicated to America’s first president
- Visit the CN Tower in Toronto
- Travel in comfort on the iconic Amtrak trains between Washington, New York and Niagara Falls
- Services of our experienced tour manager
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs various dates until October 2019 – from £2389pp. Other airports and dates available.
Washington DC, New York City and Niagara Falls by Train
- Leeds Bradford
- London Heathrow
- 28th August 2019
- 4th September 2019
- 25th September 2019
- 22nd October 2019