Join us to experience the wonder of Western Canada and the Rocky Mountains on this 10-night guided holiday through the Great White North. We’ll travel in comfort through the snow covered highlands as we visit glaciers, rushing rivers and crystalline lakes, gaping canyons and valleys, thundering waterfalls and steaming hot springs. As we pass through cowboy country and Gold Rush territory, an expert guide will explain the highlights and history of this remarkable area. On this trip, we’ll also take time to tour the vibrant city of Vancouver with its buzzing shops & first-rate restaurants as well as the beautiful landscape of its North Shore. This holiday also includes leisure time for you to sight-see at your own pace, with recommendations based on your interests from our local guide.
- Discover Western Canada’s incredible mountain scenery & rich history on this 10-night guided holiday.
- Explore Vancouver on a full day city tour with stops at Stanley Park, Chinatown & Gastown.
- Enjoy a Snowcoach ride on Athabasca Glacier for the best views of the Columbia Icefield.
- Visit Canada’s oldest national park on a trip to Banff with a stop at the bright blue waters of Lake Louise.
- Experience Canada’s “cowboy country” as you make your way through tiny gold rush towns.
- Take a gondola to the top of Grouse Mountain & walk across Capilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver.
Staying at 3 & 4-star hotels on B&B basis
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 608 1238 quoting “DC Thomson Travel”