Join our Wimbledon Tennis Break to experience the excitement of one of the most prestigious sporting events of the British summer over the final weekend.
On this great-value break, you’ll enjoy all the action, as No.1 Court’s retractable roof means you’re guaranteed a great day of tennis, whatever the weather.
Spend two nights in a comfortable hotel with return transfers to The Championships for your reserved seat on No.1 Court. Savour the unique atmosphere of the hallowed grounds and outside courts, enjoy the taste of strawberries and cream (and even a glass of champagne or Pimms), and soak up the energy of the crowds gathered on the slopes of Henman Hill.
No.1 Court matches will include two Ladies’ Doubles Semi-Finals on Friday and showcase the stars of tomorrow and yesteryear in the Finals of the Junior and Invitation events on Saturday and Sunday. You can wander the grounds and outside courts at your leisure and watch the Centre Court Semis and Finals action on the big screen on Henman Hill.
What You’ll Love
- An exciting full day at Wimbledon
- Access to the surrounding grounds, outside courts and the lively Henman Hill
- Opportunities to immerse yourself in the energy of the crowds, spot tennis players, celebrities and well-known TV personalities
- The chance to watch the tennis stars of tomorrow and yesteryear competeTwo nights’ bed and continental breakfast accommodation at a three-star hotel
- A reserved seat on No.1 Court
- Return hotel-to-Wimbledon coach transfers
- The services of a friendly tour manager
Single supplements apply. Offer subject to availability.
Day 1 – Make your own way to your hotel
Make your own way to your hotel where a Newmarket Tour Manager will be available (4pm-6pm) to assist with check-in and provide any assistance you may require. The evening can be spent at leisure in your hotel.
Day 2 – A day of tennis at Wimbledon
Following breakfast, you’ll depart by coach for Wimbledon, arriving at the Championships mid-morning. Spend the rest of the day enjoying the action of the world’s foremost tennis tournament at your leisure. A coach will be on hand to transfer you back to your hotel for a second night.
Day 3 – Return home
After a leisurely breakfast and a relaxed morning, check out of the hotel and make your own way home.